DNSFilter, a content filter app, will help enhance eLearning Companion Device Initiative by protecting your student from adult and inappropriate contents. We recommend enabling the app to make sure your student is using the tablet for learning and is not exposed to adult content.
If the DNSFilter app has been removed from your Lenovo tablet, please follow the processes below for the reinstallation.
In order to install the DNSFilter app, the below steps must be completed on the device while connected to the internet.
- Open the Google Play store on your Tablet and click INSTALL.
- Sign into your Gmail Account, proceed to step 3. If you do NOT have a Gmail Account, create one.
- Once completed, select OPEN.
- Enter in the associated site key (fe4e03220851ad1a20097172) then select REGISTER DEVICE.
- Select START FILTER.
- Select OK.
- The app is now fully configured.
If you need assistance, contact:
Phone: (559) 457-3939
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.